Oct 30, 2011

YUI AT OUSAMA NO BRANCH












Download



* What kind of album is How Crazy Your Love

YUI : I wanted to have various colors to be included in this album, so I challenged various sounds also I included a lot of acoustic songs.

* what kind of "image" that you had when you're creating "Lock On"

YUI : I created it while giving awarness to keyword from "Kaito Royal" 「Thrill」

*Where do you usually make a song?

YUI :when I'm at home, I always want to make a song at place that have guitar and recording tools, so I always make song at home.

* What usually do when you're outside and somehow a "good phrase" come out in your mind?

YUI : I always bring recorder when I'm going out, so I just record it wherever the place. I look like a weird person LOL

* How crazy is YUI love. Things that YUI love the most TOP 5.

YUI :

5. Time alone. (To take a walk alone)
I really like to have a walk and do something refreshful, and somehow I could free my mind.

*do you cook for yourself?

YUI : sometimes.

*So you good at cooking?

YUI : no. When I being asked "what's your speciality cook" I will just answer "Nabe" LOL

4. Ramen
* eh unexpected.

YUI : my home town is Fukuoka, I really like tonkotsu ramen.

*recommended Ramen's shop?

YUI : 「一風堂・ippuudou」「一蘭・ichiran」are delicious.

*by the way, do you go to ramen's shop by yourself?

YUI : Yes, of course.

3. Outdoor (Camping)

YUI : I really like outdoor activity.

*Do you usually camp with your friend?

YUI : yes, sometimes I go camp to refresh because the air is refreshful.

*at the camp YUI also playing guitar while singing.

YUI : because my friend is a singer also, when I suddenly singing but not a merrymaking, I enjoy my free time.

*do you sing your own song?

YUI : we play something like "improvisation" making a weird song、for example making song about ramen and the lyric is nothing but "ramen".

2. Travel

YUI : even if it's for work or not, I really love traveling. This year, even though it was for work, for the first time I went to Hong Kong and Shanghai have a live there. It was a really deep memory live.

1. Music.

YUI : thanks to music, I encountered a lot of things.

*Do you make your own experience as your song's lyric?

YUI : Yes. Relatively, a lot of my songs based on my real experience.



YUI : Please listen to my new album maybe while you're having a walk.

Translation by : azmikun @ YL

No comments:

Post a Comment